Jeremy spent the first 16 years of his legal career at a prominent defense firm in Columbia, South Carolina where he gained extensive and valuable experience defending and litigating cases throughout South Carolina and West Virginia.
Jeremy has handled a variety of cases during his career, ranging from consumer financial services litigation, complex business litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device products liability, will and trust litigation, unfair and deceptive trade practices, bid protests, procurement disputes and matters before the South Carolina Public Service Commission. He has tried numerous cases to verdict in state and federal courts in South Carolina as well as in state court in West Virginia. Jeremy’s practice is focused on investment losses, complex business litigation, and medical negligence.
Originally from Laurens, South Carolina, Jeremy and his wife Emily and their two children make their home in Columbia, SC where his wife works as a school teacher.
- Investment Losses
- Business Litigation
- Medical Negligence & Medical Malpractice
- Automobile & Motorcycle Accidents
- Corporate Loss & Recovery
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals