Lindsay joins Rikard and Protopapas after having spent a decade working for some of the state’s biggest personal injury firms. Lindsay has dedicated her career to personal injury work because it gives her the opportunity to advocate for individuals during what can be the most painful time in their lives, both physically and emotionally.
Lindsay grew up in Charleston. She attended Charleston County School of the Arts for high school, received her bachelor’s degree from the Honors College at the College of Charleston, and received her Juris Doctor from Charleston School of Law. She takes great pride in serving her home community.
- Automobile & Motorcycle Accidents
- Tractor Trailer & Trucking Accidents
- Medical Negligence & Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home & Assisted Living Injuries
- Investment Losses
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina